In addition to offering our commercial clients traditional property, casualty, and benefits products, The Leavitt Group of Atlanta has undergone extensive training in areas of federal employment law compliance. We conduct seminars, workshops, and on-site training to assist clients and prospects in untangling this web of regulations.
Comments on Previous Seminars and Workshops
- That was a tremendous presentation.
- Good job!
- Very informative about an important issue.
- Presenter made everyone feel comfortable.
- Very helpful.
- Good information. Excellent participation.
- Thorough and current information in HR.
- Great atmosphere – relaxed and professional.
- Well organized material; Informative websites; Knowledgeable presenters; Appreciated the interactive format.
- Very informative.
- Information presented in clear manner – very helpful.
- Well informed speakers.
- Well explained and easily understood.
Workshops & On-Site Training
Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Americans with Disabilities Act ( ADA)
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Sexual & Other Harassment
Job Descriptions, Performance Evaluations, Interviewing
Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Immigration Reform & Control Act (ICRA) / I-9
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
Employee Handbook Review
Commercial Loss Control Services
Onsite Safety Surveys
Emergency Evacuation Planning
Life Safety Controls
Lock Out / Tag Out
Safety Training Classes In:
Material Handling & Back Safety
Self Inspection Strategies
Injury Review Process & Root Cause Analysis
Disaster Recovery Planning
Substance Abuse Testing Programs
Management Commitment in Accident Prevention
Formalizing Written Safety Programs